Pay Your Invoice

Business Judgement Enforcement

Protecting Your Interests

You won your business litigation case and received a judgment that says the other side owes you money.  The question is:  how do you enforce that judgment?  With experience employing various methods provided for under Texas law, Sprigg-Novak Law Firm can help you recover what the Court says you are entitled to receive. 

  • Writs of Garnishment
  • Writs of Execution
  • Turnover Orders
  • Abstracts of Judgment
  • Post-Judgment Liens